TheRealFoolTheRealFool

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Great game

It had a very nice, touching story, a great ending and the gameplay was great too. All in all, good job =)

Slap Lady GaGa Slap Lady GaGa

What the hell is this shit?

I seriously didn't like it. There's no fun in dragging an icon over some drawing that looks nothing like Lady Gaga and then just seeing a quick animation of it getting slapped. It's boring and it probably killed a few of my brain cells in the process.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
jakerichey responds:

Haha Killed brain cells? That's funny!

Mandala Dream Coloring Mandala Dream Coloring

Nice, relaxing game

This was quite nice, not some action game or anything but just painting a mandala, doing something different for a change :p I gave 10 because I feel it can use some more features, like an undo button since it's easy to misclick, or maybe different shapes to try out?

Crack Sim Date Crack Sim Date

Rofl

Haha, great first game. It's the kind of random humor I love and the art style, presentation made it even better. The only thing it lacks is an overly happy background tune lol.

Crystal Trap Crystal Trap

Nice game

Nice game, it's fun too play, challenging from start to finish.

lawww1 responds:

Thanks! Actually it was incredibly hard at the beginning, now I wonder how many angry comments I would recieve if not make it a bit easier :))

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Awesome

This game is so much fun. It immediately starts off hectic and only gets better from there.

Moby Dick: The Video Game Moby Dick: The Video Game

Great game

Like has been said before, it's a bit slow at first, but really fun once you get further.

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Nice, but syncing is annoying.

I really enjoyed this game, and I took the time to sync a song, but the annoying part is that there's no way of editing what you've synced. I like the syncing option but there should be some way to check on what you've synced so you can edit it a bit.