TheRealFoolTheRealFool

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Grime- Project Nova Grime- Project Nova

Awesome

Great song, really had a great feel for it and really well made too, 10/10 and 5/5 :D

FKProductions responds:

Thanks a lot for that, I think Grime is going to be happy when he sees this ! :O

Face <(X_X)>

Canon In D(nb) Canon In D(nb)

Nice job

Great song, nice job :) I loved that effect you had in the beginning and once the drums kicked in it just became awesome. The ending was perfect. Just one thing I didn't like that much was the 'ooh' like instrument you used at one part to do a melody. I don't know, it didn't really fit in with the rest. Otherwise, great job :)

A Funky Loop A Funky Loop

Awesome

This got a smile on my face lol, pretty cool. The only thing that might've made it a bit better is the bass. The bassline itself is really sweet but the techno sound kinda takes away from the funkiness of the track, you should've made that an electric finger/slap bass, but other than that, good job :)

ManuelTacoface responds:

hey thanks for the review. Also i'll try next time to do that rhythm

The Composer Work in Progress The Composer Work in Progress

Looks nice so far

Nice job, keep working on this one, it has potential. You might add just some strings? Some light strings to work as a background tone, to make it flow a bit?

Snak responds:

Thanks for the review! I wasn't even thinking about strings actually, that's a good idea. I was also thinking about going with maybe a harpsichord or an organ. Glad you enjoyed this short piece, hopefully I'll have it done really soon :D

Demo - Critics Wanted Demo - Critics Wanted

Nice and relaxing.

I really liked the main melody, and the drums were nice too. The only thing I didn't like was the thing you did at :08, where it sounds like you're making a mistake, but if it wasn't a mistake, I didn't really like the way it sounded.

Lycrios responds:

Yes, I was unaware of this mistake, I will fix it. :D Thanks.

the anus of a dog at 69.666bpm the anus of a dog at 69.666bpm

What's up with the name?

I like the song, but what the fuck is up with the name...

cheesemonkeybill responds:

wtf isnt up with the name

Dirgeance - Creator's Will Dirgeance - Creator's Will

Nice song

Very nice and calm at the start, a nice transition to the different melodies and then a nice exit.

FortressRubbish responds:

Why thank you kind sir c:

Clouds Castle - 8Bit Game Loop Clouds Castle - 8Bit Game Loop

Makes me happy

Impossible to listen to this without having a smile on your face lol, really happy song. Nicely made, good job :)

StarLightZone StarLightZone

Really nice

This was great, it didn't get dull at all, real nice job, you should be proud lol :).

alfraydo responds: