TheRealFoolTheRealFool

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Catchy

Haha, this was awesome. The song went great with the animation, especially when the guy in the purple suit would respond while still singing. This got me in a great mood :D

Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

Awesome

That was awesome. The reason I gave 9/10 is the lack of music, but the voice acting really covers that up excellently, great job.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Great game

It had a very nice, touching story, a great ending and the gameplay was great too. All in all, good job =)

Slap Lady GaGa Slap Lady GaGa

What the hell is this shit?

I seriously didn't like it. There's no fun in dragging an icon over some drawing that looks nothing like Lady Gaga and then just seeing a quick animation of it getting slapped. It's boring and it probably killed a few of my brain cells in the process.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
jakerichey responds:

Haha Killed brain cells? That's funny!

Mandala Dream Coloring Mandala Dream Coloring

Nice, relaxing game

This was quite nice, not some action game or anything but just painting a mandala, doing something different for a change :p I gave 10 because I feel it can use some more features, like an undo button since it's easy to misclick, or maybe different shapes to try out?

Grime- Project Nova Grime- Project Nova

Awesome

Great song, really had a great feel for it and really well made too, 10/10 and 5/5 :D

FKProductions responds:

Thanks a lot for that, I think Grime is going to be happy when he sees this ! :O

Face <(X_X)>

Canon In D(nb) Canon In D(nb)

Nice job

Great song, nice job :) I loved that effect you had in the beginning and once the drums kicked in it just became awesome. The ending was perfect. Just one thing I didn't like that much was the 'ooh' like instrument you used at one part to do a melody. I don't know, it didn't really fit in with the rest. Otherwise, great job :)

A Funky Loop A Funky Loop

Awesome

This got a smile on my face lol, pretty cool. The only thing that might've made it a bit better is the bass. The bassline itself is really sweet but the techno sound kinda takes away from the funkiness of the track, you should've made that an electric finger/slap bass, but other than that, good job :)

ManuelTacoface responds:

hey thanks for the review. Also i'll try next time to do that rhythm